- Last Update: These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 05.09.2023.
- Access: Users must agree that they will not attempt to access any secure or restricted a portion of this Website to which they have not been granted access specifically.
- Comply with Laws: A user must comply with all the applicable regulations and laws as practiced in the land of access.
You agree that you will not access or use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, impair or cause undue burden on the website and/or its host, servers, network, systems or other users. You agree that you will not attempt to interfere in any way with the operation of the website (including with the delivery of any Services), that you will not engage in flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, crashing or otherwise sending unsolicited email to other users of the website. You further agree that you will not attempt to access data that is not intended for your use, that you will not attempt to log on to a server or account that you are not authorized to access, and that you will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to the website without authorization.
- Submissions Of User Content By You: In the event that you transmit or post any User Content on or to the Website, you (1) represent and warrant to I.M that you have obtained all necessary licenses, consents, waivers, releases, authorizations and/or permissions to post or transmit such User Content; and (2) grant to I.M an irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty- free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, publicly perform, and publicly display such Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it (in whole or in part) in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You acknowledge that any User Content submitted by you may be handled by I.M on a non-confidential basis.
- Prohibited Activities: The content and information on this Site (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code, or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us, except as expressly stated and/or where credit to an external party is acknowledged and given for fair use. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any such content or information obtained from or through this Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose without our express written permission;
2. Access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
3. Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
4. Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
5. Deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission;
6. “frame”, “mirror”, or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website or mobile application without our prior written authorization;
7. Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by G2 in connection with this Site or the content we provide;
8. Post reviews on products or services offered by your current employer or by direct competitors of your current employer;
9. Log in using an alias that masks your true identity, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the I.M Community and/or website;
10. Collect and disclose any private information of any person within the I.M Community;
11. Post job postings, solicitations, or other advertisements, without our express written permission.
10. Copyrights and Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (“Trademarks”) appearing on this website, including without limitation IMGlobal Media Private Limited® and/or its distinctive logo. All other contents with our logo and copyright are copyrighted works of I.M, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of I.M. Resharing of the content for non-commercial purposes is allowed post permission, but reposting isn’t.
● To repost any content piece, a user must seek permission from I.M and website credits while posting.
● The format of reposting will also be approved by I.M before the content gets reposted.
● The “content” in question is also applicable to the texts and scripts. No individual or company shall use our content to recreate their posts without our permission.
From time to time, I.M will legally utilize intellectual property owned by third parties related to our services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark or Copyright without the express written permission. Misusing the Trademark or Copyrighted works by I.M displayed on this website, or any other content platform, including social media, is strictly prohibited and may expose you to liability.
In general, and unless otherwise posted, you may review and print copies of material from the website, provided that the material (1) is used only for non-commercial purposes, and (2) retains, without alteration, all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices displayed on the material as posted on the website.
You are not permitted to make or distribute copies of material on the website for any commercial purpose without prior written permission from I.M. I.M has a policy of terminating services to users who willfully and/or repeatedly infringe.
Except as otherwise noted, all content of the website is wholly owned property of IMGlobal Media Private Limited®
- If a user believes that any other person using the I.M Website has violated any terms in this Agreement, we request the user to notify us immediately, specifically identifying the materials or conduct at issue. Please contact our representatives at I.M using the contact information provided on our Site.
- Communication with You: A user must agree that I.M may communicate with them via emails or any other method using the contact information that has been provided to us.
- Independent Contractor: I.M and you are independent contractors to each other. You are not I.M’s agent or employee for any purpose and shall not hold yourself out as an I.M agent or employee.
- Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liabilities And Warranties: The Site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out of date information. I.M makes no representations as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information posted, and I.M makes no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements. I.M reserves the right to make changes to the Website at any time. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that your use of this website, including the software and services offered on or through the website, is at your own risk. I.M shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of, access to, or inability to use the software, services and/or website. I.M makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any software, materials and/ or services available from the website, all of which are being offered “as is”. I.M makes no warranty of noninfringement. I.M assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any software or materials from the website.
- Contact Information: Our contact information is email@example.com. You can get in touch with us directly for concerns or disagreements or similar reasons.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMGlobal Media Private Limited®